Novedades relacionadas con la funidición inyectada de zamak y aluminio.
Foundry under pressure, a system of effective and well-designed diet provides a proper filling of the room, health room corresponding to the specifications of the client and does not degrade some mold elements (collage, erosion) while providing a time cycle and minimum downtime (TRS). Various tools exist to make possible the more optimized design and require a minimum of development and changes during initial testing of mold production.
Role of the feeding system
A supply system must:
- To evacuate air from the cavity as far as possible
- Easy to fill all areas of rooms
- Able to transmit the pressure multiplication (P3) massive areas or sensitive
- Completing parts (multi-cavity cluster) in the same manner
- Length of the longest possible attack (for permetttre a short filling time and avoid excessive speed attack)
- Have massive attacks near areas
- Limit the number of attacks (not contiguous) each to prevent uncontrolled flow of metal
- Thickness sufficient to transmit P3 attack while ensuring easy cutting
- Avoid attacking in front of small pin uncooled (collage) close attacks casting particular
- Adapt sections of attacks in different areas to fill
- Ensure sprayed attacks flow to disperse the best porosities
- Experience feedback (REX) and know-how on previous designs
- A business tool (Salsa 3D, developed by IWTC and sold by sold by ESI)
- Numerical simulation of filling (in-house or outsourced). IWTC performs many optimizations initials or by numerical simulation of mold designs for the founders and principals.
Source : CTIF
Source : My little blog fonderie